The SICL Meeting is the traditional national conference held every two years . Most of the contributions are related to nanoscience and nanotechnology aspects of liquid crystals. The main scope is to gather Italian researchers on liquid crystals, to foster new ideas and collaborations and to give especially young researcher the opportunity to present their scientific results.
- Confined and Self-assembled systems
- Sustainable and Biological materials
- Complex and Chiral LC Phases
- Ferroelectric Nematics
- Active Matter
- LCs in Photonics
- Exotic Phenomena with LCs
- Design and Synthesis of LC Materials
- Theory and Simulations of LC Systems
- Innovative Technologies
- Topology and Defects
- Other topics related to LCs.